Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Stupidity = ???

Galatians 2:21 "i do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ Died for nothing"... Yet does this give us permission to sin? If by obeying law I get nothing, then why obey it? If my rightesousness is by the death of christ then obedience is not necessary, right? May it never be, Christ died for me to redeem my soul, but i must live my life in gratitude. I must live my life in surrender to he who purchased it at such a high price. My life must be a refelction of the creator of life. To live a life of lawlessness is cheating my life of its full potential. My purpose is not to feel good, but to do good. My life is nothing with out the redemption of it through Jesus Christ's death on a cross for my stupidity and the stupidity of the world (assuming that we who sin behave in stupidity therefore stupidity = sin). I know in my heart and my brain that Christ did not die for nothing, but on the contrary he died for everthing.

Read Galatians and hear the passion of Paul for this suubject. First he defends his motive and then he lays into it with full passion about the jews for their apparent love for law and not for Jesus. Love it, learn it and let it lead you...

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Cool, I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are welcome any6 time. I'm not sure if I will keep the 'long Road' post on my site or ontinue with part 2. Just don't want to throw a pity party for myself...