Friday, March 02, 2007

On The Road

I am sitting in the passenger seat of my own van while my friend Jeff drives. We just passed into central standard time and are approaching Bismarck, ND. He has a SPRINT card for his laptop so I am able to type as we drive. The weather is nice on our journey so far. Ultra clear skies but WOW what wind. We have covered 1159 miles in the last 16 hours. The van is so full that I cannot see the dog in the back seat.

Last night we listened to a message by one of my favorite preachers, Andy Stanley, and he talked about some stuff....but what impressed me in regards to this season is the idea that we sometimes don't trust God to be bigger than our problems. If my problem is to big for God, then my faith is too small.

God pull me and my family through this difficult season and I apologize right now for not having the faith in you that I should.

No comments: