Friday, May 23, 2008

What is with that

Why is it tradition or good manners or what ever to tell a person or persons when they part ways to "Drive Safely?" What does that really mean? Would you really want a person to "drive crummy" or "drive wreckless"? I suppose if you just had a fight with someone you may wish them a bad road experience, but the advice to "drive safely", does it really impact the way that I or anyone else will drive? I do not find myself on my way home second guessing my driving decisions simply because my aunt whomever told me to "drive safely".

Anyway, just saw that my blog has not been updated in a while so I thought I would just type out a meaningless rant.

Drive Safe!

1 comment:

Brenda Torres said...

Miles and I wondered this same thing, so now when people leave our house we tell them, "Drive fast." Makes just as much sense!