Why is it that when people make choices that are clearly against God's plan they then blame God for the results? We need to recognize that when we go against God's plan or God's standard that we welcome hard times into our lives.
Even worse than that is when we do our best to make it right we still get upset that it doesn't fix everything. An extreme illustration of this is when a person murders someone, then feels bad and confesses to God, family, Police, etc. it will not make the dead person alive again. That cannot be undone. So we make it as right as we can but we must realize that our choices go beyond an easy fix. Our choices start a chain reaction in the lives of others. That reaction can be positive or negative but once it is started it will continue even when we 'make it right'.
But then we get mad at God for the evil in the world as we commit evil acts ourselves. Who is to blame? We are to blame. When my neighbor makes a choice it impacts me. When I make a choice it impacts him. When God made his choice, it impacted the world.
When I make a moral choice and get good results, I can give God the credit because his plan is working. When I make a bad choice and get a bad result I can still give God the credit because his plan still is working and he warned me that it would. The negative outcome is due to my choice and i cannot blame God for that because, like I said, he warned me.
Just a bit of a ramble there.
1 comment:
Is this Darin from BBC? We've been trying to track you down.
Jason & Judy Henderson
If so, please call
Jason's cell: 321-689-9890
Post a Comment