God has given each of us many things with which to glorify Him. One of those is our intellect.
Monday, August 11, 2014
unable to accept your refusal
Digging through my files I found this little treasure. I am not sure who sent it to me originally but I do know that I cannot take credit for the idea, though I do think it is really funny and if you choose to use it please tell me what response you get.
Dear[Interviewer's Name]:
Thank you for your letter of [Date of Interview]. After careful
consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your
refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly
fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters.
With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for
me to accept all refusals.
Despite [Firm's Name]'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience
in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my
needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm
immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.
Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment