Monday, February 05, 2007

Day one done

So here i sit on a monday morning at a Caribou Coffee after having faced the first day of candidating here at Calvary E. Free. Acutally it wasn't too bad. We spoke a bit in each of two services, visited all the High School Classes and then did a Q & A forum from about 12:30 to 1:30. We had the afternoon to chill a bit and then off to a superbowl party from 4 to about 9. Long day but we survived. Now it is Monday and I have some staff meetings and other meetings with a couples dinner tonight. Not to bad today, but so far it is looking good. We will be able to tell better after wed. night when there will be a parent forum and I will speak at youth group with all 6th through 12th graders, adult leaders and parents. After that I think we will have a good idea on the whole week went. Be praying for us on Tues. and Wed. as we will be looking at houses. We need to find one since we sold ours and have no home if we don't.

thanks

Darin

1 comment:

Brenda Torres said...

Darin,
We've been praying for you and Deb. Hope she's surviving the frigid temps! I am excited for this new chapter in your lives, even though it means it might take you further away from us. But God has a plan for your ministry and He's going to use you in a huge way.

Love ya, Bren