Darin, Thinking of you this morning and found your blog again. (I lost my hard drive a few months ago, so it has been a while) Appreciated the link to talk to our daughters. Annika and I watched several of them together, but "Amy" was the one that made her burst into tears and run upstairs. The videos hit the spot. I told her maybe it could evolve into some kind of a senior project.
Isaac and Andrea will be home 1-2 to 1-7 for Alicia Small's wedding. Paul Schneider will be in Michigan for a year doing a youth internship with rurede ministries.
I hope you and your family are flourishing. Love, Jean Love
1 comment:
Darin,
Thinking of you this morning and found your blog again. (I lost my hard drive a few months ago, so it has been a while)
Appreciated the link to talk to our daughters. Annika and I watched several of them together, but "Amy" was the one that made her burst into tears and run upstairs. The videos hit the spot. I told her maybe it could evolve into some kind of a senior project.
Isaac and Andrea will be home 1-2 to 1-7 for Alicia Small's wedding. Paul Schneider will be in Michigan for a year doing a youth internship with rurede ministries.
I hope you and your family are flourishing.
Love, Jean Love
Post a Comment