Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SO WHAT NOW

So the decision has been made but a fear for any church who has a staff change of any kind is that the ministry which is obviously more important than any one staff member will be overlooked. I have trained students and leaders to do ministry and take the Gospel to the lost souls of our community and I pray that no matter who helms the ship that they will always obey the master and take the message to the lost. This message comes as the great commission. it is called great for a great reason.

MBC will do great things. They are poised right now to make a significant difference in this community. Please pray that the youth center which is nearing completeion will do all that I dreamed and planned for it to do. we have waited for 11 years for some relevant youth space for teens to hang out, connect and hear the Gospel. it is almost done and will enhance the delivery of a timeless message.

No comments: